[xdebug-general] Re: Strange bug with xdebug and PHP

From: Alex F <alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:34:26 -0400

I did get the password, thanks!

Believe it or not, those two lines of code will cause the problem on my
system.

If you are not seeing the same problem, what version of PHP are you
running? I have a few extensions enabled. Do you think one of them might
be causing this problem?

 Alex
e-mail: alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com
I-TECH Web Hosting, LLC